A change in circumstances forces the sad and reluctant sale of our fabulous Log Cabin sitting on probably the best plot on a 5 star holiday park located near Bala and on the edge of the Snowdonia National Park.
During the last 12 months, the cabin has been fully upgraded, as follows:
• Sanding and treating of all exterior woodwork to maintain and prolong the life.
• Painting of the interior including ceilings and woodwork.
• Installation of glass frontage to the wooden balcony to make the most of the spectacular views from its elevated position.
• New curtains and blinds.
• New washer/dryer.
• New interior lighting.
• New oak furniture in the lounge and dining room.
• 40 inch wall mounted TV in the lounge.
• Feature electric fireplace.
40ft x 20ft (plus large, decked balcony to the front and side)
Site Lease: 19 years with an option to extend by a further 10
The spacious accommodation comprises:
• Kitchen, with dishwasher, full-size fridge/freezer, built-in oven and hob, microwave, coffee machine, toaster, kettle
• Utility room, with washer/dryer, ample shoe storage and coat racks
• Dining room, with ‘Next’ round glass topped oak table and 4 chairs, oak mirror, oak sideboard
• and double doors (glazed) to the lounge
• Lounge, with two 2-seater settees, oak coffee table, oak bookcases, 40 inch wall-mounted TV, electric feature fireplace and french doors opening onto the amazing decked area with spectacular views
• Inner hallway, with full height wall mirror, leading to:
• Bathroom with bath, shower and folding shower screen
• Double bedroom with fitted furniture and views to the woodland at the rear
• Master Suite with king-size bed and fitted furniture, dressing area with fitted robes and en-suite shower room
• Private parking space
With the exception of a few personal items, the Log Cabin is sold with all contents.
About the Site
The dog-friendly holiday park is set in 43 acres of private woodland with spectacular views of the Dee Valley and Snowdonia.
Facilities include a dedicated park reception, small club-house, launderette and information centre, as well as its own private well stocked small coarse fishing ponds.
The park is developed and maintained to the highest of standards, offering metered piped gas and electricity, satellite TV, telephone facilities and Wi-Fi.
The park is open from the 1st March until the 14th of January every year.
Site fees to January 2019 are included.
If you are interested in a log cabin then this really is one not to be missed.
Please contact me for more details and to arrange a viewing.