Hi Low Bed 4ft, Vertical Lift, Profiling Bed, Electric Bed. Condition is Used, 12 months old, owned from new. All in excellent condition.
This bed is an ideal Carers bed for someone looking for extra space to turn in. The Carers bed has separate motors to profile the bed at the head-end or the foot-end and again separate motors to vertically raise the bed up to 18 inches from the starting position. The Carers bed can be raised flat for the carers to wash or turn the patient, or it can be used to help the person stand out of the bed like a riser recliner chair, you must be sat on the edge (in the middle section) of the bed, or it can be raised whilst adjusted at the head and foot-end to get a comfortable high position to look out of the window.
Bed Length is 6ft 8"
Bed Width is 4ft
• 5 part adjustable profiling with integral raise and lower facility
• 4 motors (2 for profiling and 2 for lift)
• Vertical rise up to 18 inches from starting point
• Twin On-Line fittings
• Weight adjuster zone lumber section
• Centre belt
• Load bearing points bolted and sleeved
• Also available (optional) is the original specialist foam mattress, which has been protected by two mattress protectors and is in excellent clean condition.
• Contacted supplier regarding transportation of bed. This is there guidance; The bed can be taken apart.
Firstly unplug everything. The mechanism would need to be unbolted from the surround. You would need to lift the foot end and head end to do this. The motors can be taken off first or they can be left on the mechanism. Once the mechanism is out, the bed surround can be taken apart. It's probably best to let the buyer assist in doing this so that they know how to reassemble.
Buyer to arrange collection.