Amazing chance to own a beautiful vintage seven piece red satin finish PEARL “Full Dimension” model drum kit built in 1970’s. Hardware included to allow a drum kit that is ready to be played in Rock, Pop or Blues genres. Kit has wood fibre glass shells for the Bass drum and floor tom other concert toms are NP Phenolic to enable a brilliant sound. Tom-tom and bass drum tension brackets and claws, tom-tom holders which are adjustable in height and angle with positive locking system are all original. Bass spurs designed with spike to prevent bass drum creep. Floor tom-tom legs are chromed, rubber tipped and fully adjustable. All drums fitted with original REMO Weather King heads. This kit has been well looked after so in very good condition. Apart from a few wear and tear marks this kit would pass for new. Just in case you are planning to go touring 7 vintage Premier and Spaulding Russell hard Fibre cases are included as part of the package.
Drum sizes are:
Pearl custom metal Snare Drum.
• 13”/14”/15”/16” Tom-Toms.
• 18” Floor Tom.
• 22” Bass Drum.
• Pearl Bass Drum Pedal and beater.
• Pearl double tom-tom holder mounted on Bass drum.
• Pearl double tom-tom holder Floor stand.
• Pearl Snare Drum Stand.
• Pearl Hi-Hat Stand.
• Two Cymbal Floor Stands.
Hard Fibre cases includes:
• 2 Red vintage 1970’s Premier drum cases.
• 4 Blue vintage 1970s Spaulding Russell hard fibre drum cases
• 1 Blue vintage 1970s Spaulding Russell hard fibre hardware case.