Top-of-the-range folding six-berth 2005 Pennine Pathfinder camper in good condition. Carpets not shown in photos but will be included in sale.
The camper comes with a full awning and winter cover as well as all the skirts. Will also include gas bottle that is currently on it.
Some age related wear and a patch repair (watertight) on main body of camper as per photos, also a crack on front locker but does not affect camper and otherwise in very good condition.
All paperwork, manuals, and laminated instructions for the camper & awning are included
- Well-equipped kitchen area which includes sink, full gas cooker oven and grill with 3-ring gas burner
- Built-in fridge with small freezer box (has kept ice lollies frozen even in recent high temperatures) that runs on gas, mains power, or 12v battery
- Hot and cold water
-Wardrobe above the fridge.
- Mirror, clock and lighting attached to the wardrobe
- Ample storage with 2 cupboards, 1 containing a cutlery drawer, and lots of storage beneath the seats
- Small, fold-out coffee table
- The bathroom area has its own door for privacy and consists of a Thetford cassette toilet with electric flush and a sink with hot and cold running water. The bathroom has its own light and mirror.
- Two bedroom compartments at either end of the camper with mattresses,
- The central seating area can be converted into a third bed for 2 more people (using the dining table). Each bed compartment has an inner lining and privacy curtains.
- Sufficient lighting inside which runs from either 12v battery or mains power.
- 13amp plug sockets inside and some 12 volt sockets. 13amp socket on the outside of the camper to provide power to the awning.
- 240v battery system
I’m based in Yoxall in Staffs.
£2750 or OVNO