It comes with great sadness and prolonged doing however, due to expansion of my family and work commitments, my Irish Cob will need to find a new owner who can dedicate the time she needs and deserves.
If the loaner wishes to proceed into the sale, the asking price is £2500.
* Green Lane Farm, Weeley just outside Clacton-on-Sea, Essex. (Ideally I would prefer her to stay here) - this is due to uncertainty of loaners and I risk loosing her spot at the yard if she moved and the loaner decided they didn't want her anymore.
Viewings are welcome - please no time wasters as I require a loaner/with option to buy A.S.A.P
About Daisy -
* Full Irish Cob
* 10 years of age - (Born 17th June 2009)
* Currently bare foot - trimmed 04/01/2020 (Had shoes previously)
* Enjoys schooling and hacking (preferably in company)
* Lives in all summer (Stable during the night, and large crew pen during the day)
* Loves people and children, most definitely enjoys a fuss and a pamper.
* Up to date with tetanus, worming, teething and farrier. (Last vet visit for booster 04/01/2020
*Passport and Microchipped
* Has both a large selection of indoor and outdoor rugs, including full tack.
* Lunging equipment, etc.
* Registered with Paton & Lee Ltd.
* Haylage bale, private.
* Thunderbrook Equestrian healthy herbal chaff
* Daisy is currently on shavings
Financial Breakdown -
Livery (Summer) - £60 every two weeks
Livery (Winter) - £70 every two weeks (due to use of crew pen)
Hay bale - £40
- £20 last typically six weeks
Shavings £4 a bag - person on the yard supplies these in bags of 10,20,30..#
** Note, this is a basic financial breakdown, this does not include insurance and unexpected vet bills **