Hi there -my wife and I are looking for a small, compact female cocker to rehome. We have plenty of space, love, and exercise to give !
What we are looking for :
- Sweet natured and loving
- Good with all new people, kids and dogs
- Healthy and active
- Fun off the lead - swims, chases balls etc
- Obedient and well trained with good recall.
- Not too giddy / excitable
- Small and not at all stocky.
We spend time between a dog friendly office in London and rural Sussex in large woodlands and would bring the dog with us. Lots of exercise and variation, so temperament and ability to quickly relax in new places / with new people / on public transport is important.
In return I think we’d provide a wonderful home. Happy to answer any questions.
Yes our list is long and needs are quite specific but holding hope that with time we can find our forever friend.
Thanks for reading. Happy to answer any questions.