• Full leather saddle
• High wither
• HDR model
• Changeable Gullet: N/M to XW/XXW (Long R Type Bar) (currently XW (White))
• Good used condition
• Some light marking to the flaps of the saddle from the stirrup leathers and some light wear to the bottom of the flaps
• The red enamel is missing from the top of the pins on both sides of the saddle, but this does not affect their use.
• One very tiny mark to the top of the cantle on one side which is barely noticeable.
• One small mark to the top of the panel at the back of the saddle on one side.
• There is mark on top of model stamp, which does make it slightly difficult to read, but you can just make out that it reads “17 HDR”.
• Some indentation marks underneath both flaps which is caused by the girth buckles not being protected correctly, which is not visible and does not affect the use of the saddle
• Includes large detachable leather knee blocks
Kent & Masters Description of this model –
• This dressage saddle will suit you if you like the flexibility of a moveable knee support block under the flap which can be positioned to suit your requirements.
• High wither gullet depth for horses with a high wither profile.
• Option to add detachable knee blocks to provide customised leg support.
• Changeable girthing arrangement which allows the saddle to be optimised instantly
• Flocked with 100% British wool.