• Leather-look saddle with suede-effect seat and knee pads
• High wither
• Changeable Gullet: N/M to XW/XXW (Long R Type Bar) (currently XW (White))
• Used condition
• Some marking to the flaps of the saddle from the stirrup leathers and light surface scratches in places
• Some curling to the edges of the flaps on both sides of the saddle
• Some light wear in places to the suede-effect knee pads, the top corner of the flaps and to the seat
• Please note this saddle only includes detachable knee blocks and does not include detachable calf blocks
• Please note this saddle does not have a size label and Thorowgood are currently not undertaking any serial number checks. We have therefore shown the measurement that we have taken in the pictures and we are satisfied that this saddle is an 18” saddle, but please see our measurement picture to ensure you are happy with this before purchasing this saddle, this does not affect your rights to a trial of this saddle in accordance with our terms and conditions.
Thorowgood’s description of this model –
• The High Wither Standard GP is generous for its size, has a roomy seat, relatively deep rear gussets and the tree has a slight curvature.
• This saddle is especially good for horses with an apex shaped back and is a good choice for the beginner rider on a larger horse.
• Tailored for high-withered horses, such as Thoroughbreds and Warmbloods, with tree and panels specially shaped to give maximum wither clearance.
• Lightweight and kind to your horse’s back, recommended by the Veteran Horse Society and the Veteran Welfare Trust.
• Super-comfy deeper seat that gives you a little extra in-saddle security and locates you centrally.
• Versatile GP that’s forward enough cut to allow for jumping and cross-country as well as schooling and hacking.
• Option to add detachable knee and calf blocks to provide customised leg support.
• Luxurious suede-effect seat covering and knee pads, which are non-slip and really comfortable to ride on.
• Flocked with 100% British wool.