The static caravan is on a plot with its own private garden at the back of the site next to the river embankment.
- Willerby Salisbury 35ft x 12ft
- Built approx year 2008
- Sleeps up to 6: two bedrooms & sofabed
- Private corner plot with own gardens & parking
- Near to the river bank
- Gas central heating (radiators in all rooms) and hot water (very efficient)
- uPVC porch facing South
- uPVC double glazing throughout
- All year round insulation
- New gravel hard-standing area big enough for a touring caravan
- New fence between our garden and adjoining neighbour
- Re-felted shed roof
- New washing machine
- Large open plan lounge with dining area,
- Good-sized kitchen area with gas hob, electric oven, Fridge/freezer and microwave oven,
- Large double bedroom,
- Twin bedroom,
- Toilet and shower room with modern fittings,
- uPVC porch with new hardwearing carpet.
The exterior of the caravan is in the extra cost-option green cladding with dark green uPVC windows; it has all year round thermal insulation and requires minimal maintenance - just a wash every now and then. There is recently repainted timber skirting all round the caravan base and recently retreated decking. At the rear of the caravan is a metal shed with lighting/power points and plumbing for a washing machine (included in sale). There is also a wooden shed.
There is NO commission for buying or selling - NO fees whatsoever are charged by the site owner other than the annual site fee payable in April, currently £1450.
* If this is your main home, Council Tax will be payable.