I have 4 of these lockers for sale all in used condition at £65 each, they cost £135 new so grab yourself a bargain. Cash on Collection only.
Clean and Dirty lockers are ideal for businesses where the separation of clothing is essential for hygiene, such as the food industry, pharmaceuticals and engineering. They are also commonly used organisations where employees wish to keep their personal and clothes separate. The Elite Clean and Dirty is renowned for excellent build quality and durability.
Elite lockers feature a welded and riveted construction with partially concealed hinges that are welded to the door and riveted to the frame, this allows the doors to be easily replaced if required. The doors are fitted into a rebated frame to increase the security of the compartments.There are nesting holes incorporated into the carcass on each side and the base has a return flange to provide superior strength and to help prevent damage to the floor.
Each Elite locker is treated and finished with elite GUARD anti-bacterial powder coating - a proven and tested solution to prevent bacterial contamination for the life of the coating. Independently tested and found to be 99.9% effective against MRSA and E-coli. Elite Guard has also shown to exhibit zero growth for fungi and moulds.
Dimensions: 1800 x 450 x 450mm
· Hat shelf with vertical central divider
· Double coat hook in each compartment
· Padlock fitting option (padlock not supplied but available on request)
· Combination lock option available
· Door numbers available
· Mastered cam lock with 2 keys as standard
· Locker and seat stands available
· Sloping top option available
· Pre drilled for nesting (nesting bolts supplied)
· Anti bacteria powder coated
· Air flow venting system
· UK Manufactured product
Price is for one locker but I have 4 available.