Original price: £263.99
Selling because I got a new wheelchair as I needed something more active.
Collection only please as I don't have any way to deliver it. :)
I used this wheelchair on and off for two years (I'm an ambulatory wheelchair user). Still has a lot of life left in it and everything works well, just needs a quick wipe-down with a damp cloth. The grey metal parts are actually glittery so it adds to the cuteness. There are some scratches on the push rims, but nothing that would harm you and you can easily put push rim grips over them. The tip of one of the pipes is off, but that's the only main defect.
Solid tires, a pouch on the back, two reflective panels on each wheel, adjustable arm rests (and foot rests apparently but I never used that option), and push brakes. Both wheels and both foot rests can be separated and the whole thing can be flattened and the back can be completely folded down. The fabric on the foot supports (a bit fiddly, but can be done) and the seat (with a screwdriver) can be removed for washing.
• Max user weight: 120kg / 19st 10lbs
• Seat width: 45cm / 18 inches
• Seat depth: 40cm / 16 inches
• Seat height: 53cm / 21 inches
• Folded width: 36cm / 14 inches
• Quick release wheels: Yes
• Tyre type: Solid
• Folding back: Yes
• Carry weight: 6.5kg
• Crash tested: No
• Rear wheel size: 61cm / 24 inches
• Front wheel size: 18cm / 7 inches
• Height: 96cm / 38 inches
• Length: 106cm / 42 inches
• Width: 67cm / 26 inches
• Product weight: 13.6kg / 2st 2lbs