Superb caravan with a modern and cosy interior throughout. Sited on a brilliant family holiday park.
3 bed, 8 berth caravan with double glazing and central heating. Diamond rated.
Entry into hallway leading to open plan kitchen, dining area and lounge.
Kitchen with full size oven/hob, fridge/freezer, microwave, Tassimo coffee machine (bring own pods) and dining area.
Lounge with TV/DVD player, Freeview and double sofa bed.
Bedroom 1 - Master bedroom with double bed and storage.
Bedroom 2 - Twin room with two single beds and storage.
Bedroom 3 - Twin room with two single beds and storage.
Family shower room with toilet and wash basin.
Separate toilet with wash basin.
Additional Property Information:
• WiFi - Yes, unlimited WiFi provided
• Parking - Allocated, outside of the accommodation
• Pets - No pets allowed
• Utilities - Mains water, electric and gas
• Heating - Central heating throughout
• Bedding - Bed linen is not provided. Please remember to bring your own duvet covers, pillow cases and sheets. You will also need to bring your own towels.
• Extras include - Vacuum cleaner, iron with ironing board and Tassimo coffee machine (bring own pods)
Important Booking Information:
• Restrictions will apply on bookings from all-male or all-female parties of 3+ people if not immediate family or couples, please contact us prior to booking.
• The lead guest who books needs to be the age of 21 years at the time of booking, there must be one person staying in the accommodation over the age of 21 years.
• Park Facilities and Entertainment Passes: Please note all bookings are for accommodation only, park entertainment passes are NOT included in the cost of accommodation.
Park facilities and entertainment operate seasonally and are subject to availability.
• No contractors, commercial or sign written vehicles, including transit vans and trailers, are permitted at this park.
• Each adult, child and baby will count as an individual person allocated to a berth and in total must not exceed the total berth number for that accommodation regardless of third-party information. Children under the age of 2 years are considered a person for this purpose.