Preloved Safety Advice:
- Important: Before responding to any pet ad, be sure to read our Pet Buying Checklist and download your copy for free.
- Photos: Photos on ads can be misleading. Sellers may temporarily group animals in confined spaces, purely to get a photo. These images don't represent an animal's natural habitat. Always visit the pet in their current home so you can see their housing for yourself.
- Research: Always learn everything you can about a species before contacting a seller. This will give you a better idea of what to expect when you go to visit a seller, what questions to ask, and what else you might need to buy.
- Payments: Always use a safe payment method that offers you some protection, such as PayPal or Credit Card.
- Reporting Concerns: If you've seen an ad on Preloved the breaches our welfare listing guidelines, you can click on 'Report Advert' just below the ad and we'll investigate your concerns.