2017 3 bedroom static caravan holiday home for hire (ABI Horizon) at Havens flagship site Devon Cliffs Holiday Park at Sandy Bay near Exmouth, Devon.
This 2017 model deluxe 36x12ft 8 berth caravan has 3 bedrooms and is situated in larchwood, a lovely area of the resort within a 2 minute walk to the complex and a short walk to the beach.
The main bedroom has a double bed and the 2 smaller bedrooms have twin beds. The sofa in the lounge can be pulled out making another double bed. There are 2 toilets and a shower. The lounge area is open plan with a gas fire and has a 32" colour TV/DVD together.
The kitchen has a gas cooker, fridge, microwave, kettle, all crockery, pots and pans.
The caravan is double glazed and has panelled storage heating throughout as well as oil heaters incase the weather is a little cooler.
You will be able to check in from 3pm. Check out is strictly 10am.
Sorry, we do not allow smoking in the caravan and no pets.
As a rule, Haven does not permit stag or hen party’s, or all male or female groups.
For all bookings we require a £50 non-refundable deposit to secure your booking. We also require a further £100 refundable Damage bond that will be fully returned as long as the caravan is left in the same clean condition and there is no damage to the caravan or equipment.
Payments are to be made by bank transfer/paypal and the balance must be settled 6 weeks prior to your stay.
Entertainment passes are not included in the price and are available from the parks reception.
A few things for all to enjoy at Devon Cliffs:
- A spacious and clean park with a private on site sandy Beach which has watersports such as Kayaking and paddle boarding (weather permitted).
- A large and modern indoor/outdoor swimming centre with flumes.
- An Aerial adventure 'Go Ape' like course and an all weather sports court (football, basketball etc), *surcharge for aerial adventure*.
- 9 hole crazy golf *surcharge*.
- 2x Outdoor adventure play areas.
- Large and modern arcade/amusement area which features classic and new games machines aswell as a bowling alley and an adult only area (fruit machines).
- A well presented Sports bar next to the arcade ideal for parents which shows both Sky & BT Sports (kids welcome) which also features a decent sized beer garden.
- 'Capone's' family entertainment club.
- Live entertainment and/or Live music weekly.
- 2x Good quality restaurants with a wide variety of dishes and specials aswell as a Burger King, Papa Johns Pizza, a Fish 'N' Chip shop, Starbucks Coffee and Millie's Cookies.
- A 'Spar' convenience store.
- A launderette.
In and around the park:
- Dartmoor National Park - A rugged mix of moorland, woods, and granite-topped hills.
- Discover the gateway to the world heritage site, the Jurassic Coast. Follow a cliff top walk with stunning views of the famous coastline.
- Visit Paignton and you'll find a long pleasure pier and a fantastic Zoo.
- Enjoy a family day out at Crealy Great Adventure Park - plenty of Animals and lots of rides.
- Visit Plymouth - 'Britains Ocean City'. Lots of restaurants and bars around the Harbour aswell as 'Drakes Circus' shopping mall. Plymouth is also home to the National Marine Aquarium. Approx 1 hour drive.
- Visit Exmouth - a small port town approx a 15 minute drive from Devon Cliffs and has a large beach front with bars and plenty of things to keep the kids occupied.
Terms and conditions:
- A £50 deposit is needed to secure your desired dates. You will have until 6 weeks of your arrival date to pay your outstanding balance. Failure to do so will result in a loss of the dates and a loss of the £50 unless we can hire it out at the same price.
- Another £100 deposit is needed to cover any furniture or belongings inside and outside of the caravan that may get damaged. Please respect and look after all of the accessories that are there for you to use so that the next guests can also use them. If everything is fine and the caravan is in a reasonably clean standard then the £100 will be refunded within 7 days of departure. If a glass or plate gets broken you can pick these up from the park Reception for a small cost. If anything is broken or damaged, please let me know straight away so I can sort a replacement.
- Towels & linen are not included in the price.
- Complaints - Must be reported on day of arrival, we must be given a chance to put things right if you feel the need to complain about any cleaning issues. We will NOT be offering any reimbursements if you don't complain right away.
- Strictly no smoking, if our cleaners smell smoke or suspect smoking inside the caravan then the £100 will not be refunded.
- Devon cliffs is a family & couple friendly holiday village. No stag or hen parties are welcome, or all male or female parties. Please be courteous to your neighbours around the caravan. Haven reserve the right to ask you to leave if you're causing trouble and we won't be able to refund you the cost of your holiday.
- Check in is 3pm and check out is strictly 10 am. There will be a charge for late check outs due to our cleaners busy schedule. Sometimes check in can be earlier.
-If you would like to use our caravan for your holiday or have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us and I'll get in touch as soon as possible with availability and price. Thanks for looking! DO NOT SEND A MESSAGE FROM THIS ADVERT to contact the owner direct and for more details on this holiday home please CLICK the "MORE DETAILS" link at the top of this description and contact the owners from the full advert on our website. Thank you.