Oxfam Shop Redruth
The Monumental Inscriptions of the Cathedral, Parish Churches and Cemeteries of the City of Durham, Vol.1, published in 1880 by C M Carlton.
The book has brown bevelled boards with red page edges and yellow endpapers. The spine has gilt lettering.
For its age the book is in very good condition. Minimal wear to boards. Handwritten inscription and the word DUPLICATE printed on the inside cover. Contents largely clean and tight with some light foxing and marks on the early and late pages.
Overall, a lovely and rare book which is a record the epitaphs on the gravestones of Durham Cathedral, St Mary-the-Less, St Mary-le-Bow and St Oswalds, Durham at the time.
See Oxfam website for delivery information