Are you interested in this item? This item is up for auction at Catawiki. Please click on "respond to advert" (orange button) to get redirected to the Catawiki website. Catawiki’s goal is to make special objects universally available. Our weekly auctions feature thousands of unusual, rare, and exceptional objects you won’t find in just any store. Restoration project with 2002 clone parts
This BMW started its life in 1970 as a 1602
This car was originally delivered in Belgium as a so-called "SKD car", which means Semi Knocked Down. Due to tax reasons, BMW delivered vehicles with minimal options to Belgian dealers, to be completed there.
Original color was red.
The car was bought by a Dutch enthusiast 8 years ago, but never registered here.
The body is rust-free, as it has recently been professionally sandblasted and finished in primer. It still needs welding, mainly at the wheel arches.
It is currently a rolling chassis; The body has already been mounted on the axles.
The car comes with many parts. It is said to be complete, although keep in mind the parts are old and used.
Seller has stocked up many extra parts throughout the years, including:
- 2002 Turbo clone parts: polyester front lip, polyester wheel arches and an original "square taillight" rear.
- Extra set of doors + interior door panels
- 2 extra trunk lids
- 1 extra hood
- 2 extra left front fenders
- 3 Engines: 1 2L engine and 2 1.6L engines
- 2 spare Manifolds
- 3 manual transmissions
- 1 extra rear axle
- 2 fuel tanks
- Full set of windows in good condition
- Full dashboard and gauge cluster in good condition
- 2 bucket seats
- Full brake system
- Full wiring loom
- Full set of door and window sills
- Full interior carpet - although damages
- Full exterior trim - bumpers do show signs of damage and rust
- Many more small parts.
Car can be picked up in Lith, the Netherlands.
It is advisable to view the vehicle before bidding to avoid disappointment afterwards. For a viewing appointment please contact Catawiki. 43491829