Are you a Charity?
Are you a charity or do you know of a charitable organisation that wants to raise funds by selling donated items to millions of potential buyers - all at no cost? Or perhaps you run an animal shelter and have some pets that need a new home?
Introducing Preloved Charity Membership
Our new FREE service for charity members, large or small, allows you to advertise items for sale, get a priority placement in our listings and stay on our front page for twice as long as regular advertisements. And as we're one of the UK's largest online classified websites, attracting several million visitors each month, we're the perfect platform to help you sell items quickly, at no cost and without the hassle and expense of auction sites.
Our new service also includes a range of other benefits that are designed to make every charitable advert grab the attention of buyers and give it the best possible chance of selling.
- Every advertisement is highlighted with an eye-catching yellow 'charity' star
- Adverts have navigation bars and all other advertising removed, meaning your ad fills the page
- You can add an unlimited number of additional photos and create a slideshow which rotates through enlarged versions of each image.
- Create a video ad by embedding a YouTube or Vimeo video into the page
- Create a link to your own website to drive traffic and raise awareness of your charitable work
This is a completely free service - there are no listing fees, no selling fees and no catches
It's quick and easy to get going: simply Contact Us and we'll have you up and running in no time.
Preloved Charity Membership is open to any charities, large or small. However, we do require that you are either registered with the UK Charity Commission, or you are officially recognised as a charity by HMRC. We will need to be able to get in touch with one of the trustees of the charity to verify this.