Day 7 #PrelovedAdvent: Win a mystery gift bundle worth £1000!
We have teamed up with our friends over at IWOOT to give away a big bundle of exciting Christmas gifts worth a whopping £1000! With loads of great items on site, including cool gifts and slick homeware, the possibilities really are endless...what are you waiting for? Ends midnight 13th December.
Sorry! This competition is now closed.
The lucky winners are:
Closing date for entries is Tuesday 13 December 2016
Competition Terms and Conditions
- You must be 18 years or over at the time of entry to enter this competition.
- You must be resident in the United Kingdom (excluding Northern Ireland) to enter this competition.
- The competition is not open to anyone associated with the promotion, including employees and officers of the Promoter and/or any member of The Hut Group or their families and anyone professionally connected with the competition including (but not limited to) employees of the marketing agencies used by the Promoter or agents.
- This competition closes at midnight on 13/12/2016.
- You may only enter the competition once.
- There will be 1 winner, who will recieve a mystery gift bundle of products worth over £1000. The products will be selected and fulfilled by www.iwantoneofthose.com, and included at IWOOT RRP price.
- The winner will be randomly drawn from all eligible entries following the close of the competition under the supervision of an independent observer and will be notified via the email address held by the Promoter within 30 days of the closing date. If a prize is not claimed within a period of 7 days after notification, we reserve the right to select an alternative winner and shall have no liability in respect of the entry initially selected.
- The winner's name may be published on the Preloved social sites.
- By entering the competition you agree to any PR or marketing any member of The Hut Group wishes to undertake to promote its websites or products (using the email address that you provided when you entered the competition).
- The prize cannot be exchanged, refunded or transferred. No cash alternative is available.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify without notice any entries that it believes are fraudulent.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time (and any such change shall be notified to you by email).
- Entry into the competition will be taken as acceptance of these terms and conditions. The competition and these terms and conditions are governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
Promoter: Moo Limited a company registered in England and Wales (company number 05158225) whose registered office is at Meridian House, Gadbrook Park, Rudheath, Cheshire, CW9 7RA.
Please find further Preloved competition terms and conditions here.