Win an Open Bird Table with the RSPB!
Enter this competition to be in with a chance of winning an open bird table for your garden! The RSPB are also throwing in 10 suet cakes to too get you started!
Closing date for entries is Monday 27 March 2017
Competition Terms and Conditions
- By entering this competition, you acknowledge and agree that if you are selected as the winner or a runner-up your name and email address will be shared with the RSPB for the purpose of fulfilment of the prize.
- You must be 18 years or over at the time of entry to enter this competition.
- You must be resident in the United Kingdom (excluding Northern Ireland) to enter this competition.
- The competition is not open to anyone associated with the promotion, including employees and officers of the Promoter and/or any member of The Hut Group or their families and anyone professionally connected with the competition including (but not limited to) employees of the marketing agencies used by the Promoter or agents.
- This competition closes at midnight on 24/03/2017.
- You may only enter the competition once.
- There will be one winner. The prize is an RSPB Open Bird Table and 10 Bird Suet Cakes .
- The Prize will be fulfilled by the RSPB. The Promoter and The Hut Group will have no responsibility for the acts/defaults of any other persons or companies.
- The winners will be randomly drawn from all eligible entries following the close of the competition under the supervision of an independent observer and will be notified via the email address held by the Promoter within 30 days of the closing date. If a prize is not claimed within a period of 7 days after notification, we reserve the right to select an alternative winner and shall have no liability in respect of the entry initially selected.
- The winners' name may be published on the Preloved social sites.
- By entering the competition you agree to any PR or marketing any member of The Hut Group wishes to undertake to promote its websites or products (using the email address that you provided when you entered the competition).
- The prize cannot be exchanged, refunded or transferred. No cash alternative is available.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify without notice any entries that it believes are fraudulent.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time (and any such change shall be notified to you by email).
- Entry into the competition will be taken as acceptance of these terms and conditions. The competition and these terms and conditions are governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.