Preloved's Perfect Pooch 2013
THIS COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED
Are you the owner of 'Preloved's Perfect Pooch 2013'? Show your doggy pal off to the world, get the most votes and WIN a stay in a cosy dog-friendly cottage, courtesy of Sykes Cottages.
It's that simple: the dog with the most votes will be crowned 'Preloved's Perfect Pooch' and bag the break – you'd be barking mad not to enter (sorry!)
So upload some fab photos of your dog looking their best to show to the world in our competition Pooch Gallery. They might be leaping for a ball, curled up with their favourite toy, fetching the newspaper or dripping wet and covered in mud on the carpet. Just be sure to show their best side! Then answer some questions to build a short pooch profile, so everyone can know exactly why your hound should be voted top dog. You also need to get all your family and friends voting, so get on Facebook, Twitter and Google+ to tell them you've entered!
Sorry! This competition is now closed.
The lucky winners are:
The winners of the competition are announced here.
Closing date for entries is Sunday 1 September 2013
There's certain to be some tail wagging if you win – it's a barking brilliant prize! We've teamed up with the UK's leading holiday cottage rental company, Sykes Cottages, to give the winning 'Preloved Perfect Pooch' £300 worth of Sykes holiday vouchers to book a break at one of their dog-friendly UK cottages.
Not one, but two great prizes you and your dog will love! We're giving away a special prize to the dog that gets awarded the title 'Most Marvellous Mutt - a hamper packed with treats and toys from Fings for Fido. The lucky winning dog will be chosen by judges from Fings for Fido, Sykes Cottages and Preloved. (please note - content of hamper is subject to change to that shown here)
Competition Terms and Conditions
- The competition closing date for all entries and votes is the Sunday 1st September 2013
- The competition is free to enter.
- The competition is open to Preloved members only. You can become a member free of charge.
- Entries can be a dog of any age which currently belongs to the entrant.
- The winner will be the entry which receives the most unique "Love it" votes during the period up until the competition closing date. Visitors may vote for as many dogs as they wish but only once for a particular dog. The judges reserve the right to discount any duplicate votes.
- Where two entries receive an equal number of votes, the winning entry will be chosen by the judges.
- The second prize will be chosen by the judges.
- Entry to the competitions is restricted to one entry per dog. One person may enter more than one dog that they own.
- Winners will be notified via the email address associated with their Preloved membership account within 7 days of the competition closing date. If a prize is not claimed within a period of 7 days after notification, we reserve the right to select an alternative winner and shall have no liability in respect of the entry initially selected.
- The Preloved screen names, town and county of all winners will be published on this page within 7 days of the competition closing date.
- The Judges' decision is final and no correspondence will be entered in to.
- The Judges reserve the right to remove entries at their discretion, for any reason.
- Employees of Moo Ltd and their immediate relatives are not eligible for prizes.
- No cash alternative is available for any prize. In the unlikely event of a prize becoming unavailable, we reserve the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value.