Day 19 #PrelovedAdvent: Win a year worth of food for your dog or cat!
We couldn't have a Preloved advent calendar without including something for all those furry family members out there. Imagine starting the New Year knowing you won't have to pop to shop in your slippers to get dog or cat food all year thanks to PetShopBowl!
Be sure to check the CAT or DOG box when you enter - if you own both, you can check both! There will be two winners, one for dog food and one for cat food. Ends midnight 25th December!
Sorry! This competition is now closed.
Competition winners will be announced shortly.
Closing date for entries is Sunday 25 December 2016
Competition Terms and Conditions
- By entering this competition, you agree to your name and email address being with PetShopBowl Limited for the purposes of them sending direct marketing emails to you.
- You must be 18 years or over at the time of entry to enter this competition.
- You must be resident in the United Kingdom (excluding Northern Ireland) to enter this competition.
- The competition is not open to anyone associated with the promotion, including employees and officers of the Promoter and/or any member of The Hut Group or their families and anyone professionally connected with the competition including (but not limited to) employees of the marketing agencies used by the Promoter or agents.
- This competition closes at midnight on 25 December 2016. The winner will be selected on 28 December 2016.
- You may only enter the competition once.
- You must check either the dog or cat box (or both) in order for your entry to be eligible.
- There will be two winners, one dog owner winner and one cat owner winner. The cat owner winner will receive a year's supply of cat food valued at £400. The dog owner winner will receive year's supply of dog food valued at £450 (the 'Prize'). The Prize will be fulfilled by PetShopBowl Limited and will either be made available in totality to the winners or will be made available in pro-rata monthly instalments. The Promoter and The Hut Group will have no responsibility for the acts/defaults of any other persons or companies.
- The winners will be randomly drawn from all eligible entries following the close of the competition under the supervision of an independent observer and will be notified via the email address held by the Promoter within 30 days of the closing date. If a prize is not claimed within a period of 7 days after notification, we reserve the right to select an alternative winner and shall have no liability in respect of the entry initially selected.
- The winners' name may be published on the Preloved social sites.
- By entering the competition you agree to any PR or marketing any member of The Hut Group wishes to undertake to promote its websites or products (using the email address that you provided when you entered the competition).
- The prize cannot be exchanged, refunded or transferred. No cash alternative is available.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify without notice any entries that it believes are fraudulent.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time (and any such change shall be notified to you by email).
- Entry into the competition will be taken as acceptance of these terms and conditions. The competition and these terms and conditions are governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
Promoter: Moo Limited a company registered in England and Wales (company number 05158225) whose registered office is at Meridian House, Gadbrook Park, Rudheath, Cheshire, CW9 7RA.
Please find further Preloved competition terms and conditions here.