Share Your DIY Thrifty Decoration to Win a Hobbycraft Treat!
Think you have the knack of creating festive Christmas decorations out of next to nothing? Show us your DIY thrifty decoration made for under a fiver, and you could win a crafty treat! You can either share your photo with us on social using #PrelovedAdvent (be sure to tag us!), or you can send us your entry using the form below.
Entry will close midnight on 21st December. We will then shortlist 3 of the most festive and creative entries, which will then be voted for by our fabulous #PrelovedHour attendants, on Twitter at 8:30pm on Thursday 22nd December - so be sure to drop by! So what are you waiting for...get crafting!
Sorry! This competition is now closed.
The lucky winners are:
Closing date for entries is Wednesday 21 December 2016
Competition Terms and Conditions
- You must be 18 years or over at the time of entry to enter this competition.
- You must be resident in the United Kingdom (excluding Northern Ireland) to enter this competition.
- The competition is not open to anyone associated with the promotion, including employees and officers of the Promoter and/or any member of The Hut Group or their families and anyone professionally connected with the competition including (but not limited to) employees of the marketing agencies used by the Promoter or agents.
- This competition closes at midnight on 21/12/2016.
- You may only enter the competition once.
- There will be 1 winner, who will recieve a Hobbycraft voucher card for £50.
- Preloved will pick 3 shortlist entries based on creativity and festivity. These shortlist entries will be announced during #PrelovedHour on Twitter, 20:30 on the 22/12/2016.
- #PrelovedHour attendents will then vote for a winner out of the 3 shortlist entries during #PrelovedHour between 20:30 and 21:30 on 22/12/2016. The shortlist entry with the most votes will win, and be notified via the email address, or social account details held by the Promoter within 30 days of the closing date. If a prize is not claimed within a period of 7 days after notification, we reserve the right to select an alternative winner and shall have no liability in respect of the entry initially selected.
- The winner's name may be published on the Preloved social sites.
- By entering the competition you agree to any PR or marketing any member of The Hut Group wishes to undertake to promote its websites or products (using the email address that you provided when you entered the competition).
- The prize cannot be exchanged, refunded or transferred. No cash alternative is available.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify without notice any entries that it believes are fraudulent.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time (and any such change shall be notified to you by email).
- Entry into the competition will be taken as acceptance of these terms and conditions. The competition and these terms and conditions are governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
Promoter: Moo Limited a company registered in England and Wales (company number 05158225) whose registered office is at Meridian House, Gadbrook Park, Rudheath, Cheshire, CW9 7RA.
Please find further Preloved competition terms and conditions here.