Win a Personalised Wedding Photo Book
Enter this competition to be in with a chance of winning a personalised wedding photo album. We've teamed up with Snapfish to make sure that you treasure the memories of your special day!
Sorry! This competition is now closed.
Competition winners will be announced shortly.
Closing date for entries is Wednesday 1 March 2017
Competition Terms and Conditions
- By entering this competition, you acknowledge and agree that a Snapfish account is required in order to receive any prize and that if selected as the winner or a runner-up your name and email address will be shared with Snapfish for the purpose of fulfilment of the prize.
- You must be 18 years or over at the time of entry to enter this competition.
- You must be resident in the United Kingdom (excluding Northern Ireland) to enter this competition.
- The competition is not open to anyone associated with the promotion, including employees and officers of the Promoter and/or any member of The Hut Group or their families and anyone professionally connected with the competition including (but not limited to) employees of the marketing agencies used by the Promoter or agents.
- This competition closes at midnight on 28/02/2017.
- You may only enter the competition once.
- There will be one winner. The prize is a Snapfish Hardcover 11x8” 20 page Photo Book worth £29.99 .
- The Prize will be fulfilled by Snapfish. The Promoter and The Hut Group will have no responsibility for the acts/defaults of any other persons or companies.
- The winners will be randomly drawn from all eligible entries following the close of the competition under the supervision of an independent observer and will be notified via the email address held by the Promoter within 30 days of the closing date. If a prize is not claimed within a period of 7 days after notification, we reserve the right to select an alternative winner and shall have no liability in respect of the entry initially selected.
- The winners' name may be published on the Preloved social sites.
- By entering the competition you agree to any PR or marketing any member of The Hut Group wishes to undertake to promote its websites or products (using the email address that you provided when you entered the competition).
- The prize cannot be exchanged, refunded or transferred. No cash alternative is available.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify without notice any entries that it believes are fraudulent.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time (and any such change shall be notified to you by email).
- Entry into the competition will be taken as acceptance of these terms and conditions. The competition and these terms and conditions are governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.