Win 1 of 2 pairs of tickets to Grand Designs Live
Presented by Grand Designs guru Kevin McCloud, this show is the ultimate day out for any budding grand designer. From free expert advice to cutting-edge ideas as well as fun feature areas and over 400 top exhibitors across six show sections, there is something for every home project at this multi-award winning event.
See the story so far in our latest blog here
By entering this competition you agree to the Grand Designs Live Terms and Conditions.
Sorry! This competition is now closed.
Competition winners will be announced shortly.
Closing date for entries is Monday 2 October 2017
Competition Terms and Conditions
- You must be 18 years or over at the time of entry to enter this competition.
- You must be resident in the United Kingdom (excluding Northern Ireland) to enter this competition.
- The competition is not open to anyone associated with the promotion, including employees and officers of the Promoter and/or any member of The Hut Group or Grand Designs Live or their families and anyone professionally connected with the competition including (but not limited to) employees of the marketing agencies used by the Promoter or agents.
- This competition closes at midnight on 02/09/2017.
- You may only enter the competition once.
- There will be two winners. The prize is 1 pair of tickets to Grand Designs Live for 1 day between 11/09/17 and 15/09/17. The winner will be responsible for purchasing tickets, and will be given a code to make them free of charge at the checkout.
- Tickets are subject to limited availability. Offer valid on standard admission tickets only and must be booked in advance before midnght on 14th October 2017.
- The Prize will be fulfilled by Grand Designs Live. The Hut Group will have no responsibility for the acts/defaults of any other persons or companies.
- The winners will be randomly drawn from all eligible entries following the close of the competition under the supervision of an independent observer and will be notified via the email address held by the Promoter within 30 days of the closing date. If a prize is not claimed within a period of 7 days after notification, we reserve the right to select an alternative winner and shall have no liability in respect of the entry initially selected.
- The winners' name may be published on the Preloved social sites.
- By entering the competition you agree to any PR or marketing any member of The Hut Group wishes to undertake to promote its websites or products (using the email address that you provided when you entered the competition).
- The prize cannot be exchanged, refunded or transferred. No cash alternative is available.
- The prize winners choice of products is subject to availability.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify without notice any entries that it believes are fraudulent.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time (and any such change shall be notified to you by email).
- Entry into the competition will be taken as acceptance of these terms and conditions. The competition and these terms and conditions are governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.