Reasonable offers considered.
Rental option is also now considered
a level of style and practicality rarely associated with value-led holiday homes, the Vacation is a great choice for family holidays and weekend getaways alike. The popular layouts have been rejuvenated by a high-street makeover for 2014, which delivers soft, serene interior colour schemes, practical design elements and durable fixtures and fittings.
The lounge boasts a large wrap-around seating area with a fold-out occasional sofa bed which is perfect for catering for overnight guests. Effective storage spaces and robust shelving systems in an oak style finish add a touch of class to the open-plan living space.
Clean, simple styling accentuated by the handle-free doors of the plentiful wall and base cupboards add to the spacious appeal of the galley kitchen area. The separate cooking station* is a practical addition that creates a perfect work triangle between the key appliances at the heart of this functional model.
Comfortable bedrooms benefit from a fresh modern feel and practical bathroom giving the Vacation a bright style that is designed to instantly revitalise.
Those looking for a quality holiday home which offers outstanding value for money are sure to fall in love with the Vacation.
• Aluminium cladding
• Steel chassis with protective coating
• Steel pantile roof sheets
• Moulded GRP front bargeboard
• Under-floor insulation and lagged water pipes • PVCu gutters and fall-pipes
• Vaulted ceilings throughout • Energy efficient lighting
• Inset internal doors
• Wrap-around seating with fold-out occasional sofa bed • Modern gas fire with feature chimney breast
• Low level TV cabinet with TV
• Feature ‘floating’ shelves
• Galley kitchen with wide aisle and Fridge and Gas Cooker
• Contemporary ‘handle-free’ cupboard doors • Linen finish sink with mixer tap
• Laminate style vinyl flooring
• Fixed dinette seating
• Fully upholstered cylinder stools • Modern freestanding dining table
• Full-length wardrobes (main bedroom)
• Bedside shelves with feature ‘floating’ wall shelves (main bedroom)
• Shower enclosure with thermostat controlled shower
• Laminate style vinyl flooring
Regularly Specified Options
• Energy efficient white PVCu double glazed windows and doors
• Freestanding dining suite
• Electric panel heater to main bedroom
• Blown air plinth heaters to twin bedrooms
• Electric panel towel heater to shower room
• Exterior light
• Recirculating cooker hood fan
• Shower room extractor fan
• ‘Environmental Green’ exterior and window frames
• European specification
The site itself has established trees, well-tended flower beds and lush green lawns set amongst 24 acres and is a hidden gem nestled in the stunning countryside of Dyserth and close to the bustling towns of Prestatyn and Rhyl. The sites facilities include a tropically-heated indoor pool, spa pool, sauna, steam room, an air-conditioned gymnasium, restaurant, bar and cabaret lounge, all-weather sports court, dog exercising field, children’s room, duck pond, kids playground, coffee area, shop, patio area and games room. Ll184dy
Site fees approx £3500 check with site to confirm