STRAWBERRY PERSIAN AND PEDIGREE CAT RESCUE – LOCATION IS LONDON
We think he is maybe part silver mackeral tabby
- maybe bengal but very loving x - we just dont know as we dont have his family - only he was saved by someone and our friend took in.
FOSTERER HAS SAID strictly indoor only, NO DOGS, NO CHILDREN UNDER 6, BUT DOES NEED A CAT FRIEND IN HIS NEW HOME,
even if an older cat to keep him company while his parents are at work, he cannot be an only cat,
We are happy to take applications for this little man, but he will not be rehomed before he is big enough and old enough for neuter and vaccinations and chipped.
He has been handreared by our friend in London. His mom and siblings were not so lucky - he is the only one.
We are a small rescue, and adoption fees are our main way of funding vet bills. All adoption fees help us continue our work.
He is very loving and very cuddly to humans.
Super super special little boy! We dont rehome cats with children under 6 as a rule for any cat of any age.
This boy will be socialised with other cats, his human mom is home fulltime, so he has a human playmate until vaccination.
Vacc, flea and worming, neuter is all done before rehome.
Before applying for a Strawberry cat please read the following.
1. Unless otherwise stated, our cats are strictly indoor only. This means that windows/doors cannot be left open in any room to which the cat has access. A cat cannot be trained to be indoor only - it must be supervised. All members of the house must be in agreement, and understand about keeping doors and windows closed. We are happy to re-home to a flat but, likewise, this means windows closed and no balcony access, unless the balcony is totally cat-proofed (netting all the way), same is true for roof terraces, so that they cannot drop to their death.
2. Unless otherwise stated, we do not re-home to children under 6 years old. If there is nothing stated to contrary, assume the cat cannot go to a child under six. For other cats, please also bear in mind that some cats may also be found to be unsuitable, even for children over 6.
3. It is a requirement of our adoption policy that lifetime insurance is obtained and maintained
for every cat adopted. We provide 5 weeks free insurance with every adoption, but the original policy may not suit you and as we are not financial advisors you should seek out the best and appropriate insurance to suit your own needs.
4. Most cats are in Greater London, Essex or Kent, with some fostered further afield. We have volunteers who can transport cats nearer or to you, but fuel costs are payable by yourselves.
If you are happy with the above criteria and want to enquire further or reserve a cat, please email.