age: 4 weeks, 5 days old *
Dedicated breeders of only the very finest Imported Bloodlines to the UK.
Striving To Bring; The Very Best German Bloodlines To Britain.
Take a look at the pedigrees running through these puppies, the likes of
VA3 BSZS 2007, VA5 BSZS 2006 Dux de Cuatro Flores SCHH3, FH1 .
VA (L) Boss von Oxsalis SCHH 3 VA1Ober Von Bad-Boll.
SG2 RES SIEGER Nox von der Freiheit Westerholt
V 43 SHZS/ ED NORMAL Aura von den Lahnhöhen SCHH 3, FH 1, FH 2
SG3 BSZS 2007, V Tyson vom Köttersbusch SCHH3 male
VA2 BSZS 2009, VA1 BEL 2010 Yerom vom Haus Salihin SCHH3, FH1 male
VA Mentos vom Osterberger-Land SCHH3 male
to name but a few.Our breeding focus is German VA Winners.
Thus our breeding stock consists of only the pinnacle of German bloodlines, culminating in a harmonious and balanced structured German Shepherd.
When we breed, we breed “German” Shepherds.
The VA rating is only awarded to a very select band of German Shepherds each year that possess an outstanding structure. Approximately only 10 males in the World each year
Our World Class German Shepherds make perfect family companions, suitable for work, protection and showing.
Our puppies and our reputation are of the utmost importance to us.
German Heritage World Class Litter Superbly Bred and Cared For.
Our puppies and our reputation are of the utmost importance to us at all times.
All British Kennel Club documentation can be seen.
Both sire and Dam are Hip and Elbow Scored.
Never do we breed with any dog with more than a 0 score on the Elbows
And the hips would never above a total score of 18.
unlike some other well known breeders out there we are always here with a lifetime of support.
• Ensure that all breeding stock is Kennel Club registered.
• Hand over the dog's registration certificate at time of sale if available, or forward it to the new owner as soon as possible. Explain there will be NO endorsements.
• Follow Kennel Club policy regarding maximum age and number/frequency of litters.
• Permanently identify breeding stock by microchip.
• Socialise the puppies and provide written advice, in the Puppy Information Pack, on continuation of socialisation, exercise and future training.
• Provide written advice, in the scheme Puppy Information Pack, on feeding and worming programmes.
• Provide a written confirmation, in the Puppy Sales Wallet, on worm and flea treatment.
• Provide post-sales telephone or email advice.
• Commit to help, if necessary, with the re-homing of a dog, for whatever reason, throughout the dog's lifetime.
Our puppies will only leave to forever loving family homes.
Both Sire and Dam are outstanding specimens of the superb breed with impeccable temperaments’ and colour.
Both mother and father of the litter is our stunning can be seen who lives with us.
Each puppy has been wormed every two weeks since birth We will also vaccinate against the following at 7 weeks of age:
Distemper, Infectious Canine Hepatitis, Adenovirus, Parvovirus, Para influenza, Leptospira Canicola and Leptospira Icterohaemorrhagiae.
The new puppy will also be micro chipped.
We supply extensive instructions for the care of your puppy, and all relevant paperwork including Kennel Club Pedigree Registration Document.
They will be Veterinary checked before they leave our home.
For additional information about eatonmich geman shepherds please log onto the following internet sites;
A true leader has the confidence to stand alone, the courage to make tough decisions, and the compassion to listen to the needs of others. They do not set out to be a leader, but becomes one by the equality of their actions and the integrity of intent
We are proud of our pups that have left us.