Dogs unconditional love is a unique gift to be treasured!
Our two beloved Havanese, Fido & Grace, have recently welcomed 9 Beautiful, Strong, Healthy and Vibrant pups to the world. A result of a loving, special bond between the parents, we have given the puppies every opportunity to reach their full potential and now require new, devoted parents to help them complete their journeys in forever homes.
Havanese are brilliant family dogs; cute, hypo-allergenic, intelligent and sturdy despite their small stature. Fido & Grace are both of excellent lineage, KC registered and KC/BVA eye tested. Sweet natured, adorable, inquisitive dogs, highly intelligent, full of character and in great health, both will be available to view alongside the pups, 6 Girls and 3 Boys, all stunning, gorgeous, playful and energetic!
Che – Revolutionary (Blond)
Fidel – Faithful (Black with White)
Raul – Wolf (Black with White) RESERVED
Aurora – Northern Lights (Apricot)
Bonita – Pretty Girl (Tricolour: Brown, Tan and Caramel) RESERVED
Charo – Beautiful Flower (Black) RESERVED
Chiquita – Little Gifted Girl (Black and Tan) RESERVED
Luna – Moon (Snow White)
Nova – Shining Star (Black) RESERVED
To ensure our puppies experience the best start on their new journeys, all our furry babies will be fully prepared physically and mentally, through our devotion, passion, love and care, alongside a bespoke nutritious diet and extensive training plan, to adapt to their new wonderful lives. This includes:
• Nutrient rich diet sourced from Premium dog foods including Royal Canin formula and starter mousse, Mother Grace enjoying James WellBeloved and Wainwrights wet pouches and dry kibble, Salmon, Chicken, Tuna and a range of organic treats whilst lactating for full, rich milk
• Early Neurological Stimulation (ENS) Training – Proven method of kick-starting puppies progress
• Fully socialised and interacted with a range of adults, children and other pets
• Experience and exposure to a variety of noises (fireworks, thunder, storms, sirens, doorbell, music etc.), surfaces, textures, rooms and daily household activities (hoovering, washing machine,
hair dryer etc.)
• Comprehensive training techniques – collar and lead, obedience, house (toilet) and separation training
• Tellington T-Touch – massage techniques designed to relax, enhance trust and promote positive behaviours
• Highly stimulating enrichment activities (balls, toys, tunnels, mobile etc.) and mini-groom experience (nails clipped, brushed regularly and introduced to clippers)
They will come complete with:
• KC Registration and 5 Generation Pedigree Certificate
• Puppy Information Pack (Extensive info on pups and parents)
• Vaccinated and Health Checked
• Wormed Regularly
• 5 Weeks Free Insurance
• Puppy Starter Pack (Premium Starter food, Treats, Scent Blanket, Toy/Teddy, info, guidance and resources)
• 24/7 support and guidance
We adhere to the Puppy Contract Standard endorsed by RSPCA, Dogs Trust and a range of other animal charities, this includes following a detailed puppy plan and providing potential new owners with a Puppy Information Pack (P.I.P) containing all relevant information crucial to ensuring puppies are happy, healthy and purchased from responsible dog breeders, not puppy farms.
Please feel free to contact for more information or to arrange a bonding visit. We will update pics, videos and info on a weekly basis.
Dogs are our absolute passion, our furry babies are our lives and we regard a dogs unconditional love a unique gift to be treasured, so please don’t be offended if you feel like we are asking a lot of questions, we want to ensure our pups go to loving forever homes.
£1250 (Reserve with non-refundable deposit of £250)