LUXURIOUS LEICESTER CITY CENTRE LIVING - A Fully Furnished & Serviced Maisonette House Share in LE1
• HOUSE SHARE GUEST ROOM AVAILABLE JULY 15th.
• BILLS, PARKING, FURNISHINGS AND LOTS OF AMENITIES INCLUDED.
• SEEKING WORKING PROFESSIONAL OR MATURE STUDENT.
-- SUMMARY --
Do you want the priceless benefits and conveniences of living right in the heart of Leicester City Centre with timeless sophistication and charm?
Then come and enjoy luxurious Leicester City living in the beautiful Historical Quarter of St. Martins (LE1) where there are countless activities to utilise and explore as soon as you take a step outside your door!
Our Luxury Split-Level Maisonette House Share has a large Fully-Furnished & Serviced Guest Room with bathroom that is available to rent in the most desirable Social, Cultural & Artistic area of town.
-- ABOUT THE PROPERTY --
Truly a rare find, this tastefully designed character property was built in 1674 beside Leicester Cathedral, the popular city landmark and tourist site where King Richard III is buried.
Now refurbished, restored and furnished to an impeccable standard, this unique character property features, extra large rooms with High Ornate Ceilings, crown and floor mouldings, Stained Glass Doors, (2) Mud rooms, as well as a picturesque interior decor.
-- THE COMMON ROOMS --
The Foyer contains a grand original wooden staircase, brass chandeliers, beautifully painted Columns, an Antique Upright Piano and a lounge seating area.
The fully furnished Kitchen has a perfect blend of modern track lighting, Stainless Steel Appliances, Soft-Touch kitchen drawers and cabinets, a Marble Fireplace and a lovely Bistro Eating Area with a view.
It also has a built-in Stackable Fridge, Freezer, Washer & Dishwasher, an Electric Kettle, Coffee Maker, and a Magic Bullet blender to get your juicing on!
The stunningly furnished Sitting Room has a bright and beautiful view of the Secret Courtyard & Garden. It also has Original Hardwood Floors, a marble fireplace, dining area, an original handcrafted Tudor Bookcase, and a Large Flat Screen Television with Internet TV.
-- ADDITIONAL AMENITIES --
This fantastic House Share also comes with secured City Centre Parking, 2 Private Entryways, 24-hour Camera Doorway Security.
PLUS All-Inclusive Utility Bills, Council Tax, Wireless Internet, Central Heating, Use of Common Rooms, Laundry Facilities, along with Complimentary Tea, Coffee and Biscuits.
And if that is not enough, this lovely property also contains its own private and secluded Gated Courtyard and Garden to dine & unwind to the soothing sound of windchimes, birds chirping and rustling trees right in the heart of Leicester City!
Now how's that for convenience?!
-- THE GUEST ROOM --
• A Large Fully Furnished Double Bedroom with Linen, Duvet, Blanket, Pillows, Hangers and underbed storage.
• Bluetooth Computer Printer, Wall mounted Whiteboard, Lamp, Wall Clock, an Alarm Clock as well as Office & School Supplies.
• 3-Piece Guest Bathroom with Towels and Storage Room.
• HOOVER, IRON, & IRONING BOARD are also available.
• Cleaning Services will be provided for the Common Areas of the house, while cleaning of the Guest Room & Guest Bathroom will be the responsibility of the Boarder.
-- CLOSE CONVENIENCES & ACTIVITIES --
• A wide variety of Cafés, Pubs, Nightclubs and Restaurants,
• Art Galleries, Museums & Roman Ruins,
• DeMontfort University, the University of Leicester and Leicester City Library,
• Leicester Haymarket Bus Station, St. Margaret's Bus Station and Leicester Railway Station.
• BBC Leicester, DeMontfort Hall, Sue Townsend Theatre, and Curve Theatre,
• The Little Theatre, Phoenix Cinema and Art Centre, and Showcase Cinema de Lux Leicester,
• Cathedral Gardens, Bede Park, Abbey Park, Victoria Park and Town Hall Park,
• Leicester Market, Grocery & Convenience Stores, Organic Health Shops, and Pharmacies,
• (2) Malls & Designer Boutiques along with Vintage Shops and Pound Stores,
• Post Offices, Bookstores, Art Supply Shops, School & Office Supply Stores,
• Hair Salons, Barbers, Nail Shops and Spas, Dry-cleaning and Alterations, plus lots more...
-- LUXURY HOUSE SHARE RENTAL COST --
The RENTAL COST for this Fully Furnished & Service, All-Inclusive Luxury Flatshare is £195 Per Week (£780 per month).
MINIMUM RENTAL CONTRACT: 3 - 6 Months
• Government Issued ID is Required PRIOR to stay.
• Deposit and References Required.
• Sorry but no Housing Benefits/DSS, Smoking or Pets
-- SCHEDULE A VIEWING TODAY --
This In-Demand Guest Room is available to rent on FRIDAY, JUNE 15TH. Viewings are currently available throughout the month of MAY. So don't delay, schedule your viewing appointment TODAY!
TELEPHONE OR WHATSAPP or Click the EMAIL link on the top of this page to send a message. Please include your full name, current home address, telephone number and personal email address.
** NO AGENCIES PLEASE.