Advert Description

READY FOR THERE NEW HOMES ON 20TH JULY
1 FAWN GIRL £550
1 BLACK GIRL £450 im a special girl please read add in full
Only these 2 in the litter play lovely together eating and drinking well will leave for new home
1st vaccine
Microchip
Flea treatment
Wormed up to date
Small bag of quality food and scent blanket ready to leave at 8 weeks on 20th july
Ready to view now
Not kc reg both mum and dad full pug
black girl had a small ulcer on left eye shown on the picture mum scratched while digging up her bed has been treated by vets left a shadow on eye she has now has 70 % eye sight in that eye the other is fine so theres only 30 % that had been affected shes a happy playful girl and has never known any difference
does not affect her in any way hence the price difference between the 2 girls
PHONE CALLS ONLY WILL BE ANSWERED THANKYOU

Additional Information

  • This advert has had 227 views
  • This advert was updated 2 days ago
  • Derby
Advert Type
Private Advert
Breed
Pug Read more about: Pug
Sex
Female
Current Age
7 weeks
Ready to Leave
at 8 weeks
Can be Viewed With
Mother Read more about: Mother
Kennel Club Registered
No Read more about: No
Microchipped
Yes Read more about: Yes
Vaccinations
1st vaccine