Set of furniture all painted by professional furniture restorer/painter in light cream to match, with some existing trims still in original light oak colour.
1. Priory (1960’s) solid oak sideboard with castors so easy to move (160cmL x 49cmW x 75cmH). Folding doors which open up the large cupboards underneath with shelves. Ideal storage for any living/dining room. 4 draws which are ideal for cutlery/papers, etc. Used to have a dresser top which was bought separately (not Priory, but solid pine) which if interested is still available but hasn’t been painted (details on request).
2. Priory bookcase with castors and glass sliding doors (138cmL x 35cmW x 84cmH). Also has handy cupboard to the side with a shelf. Shelves can be moved easily.
3. Priory oval table (out - 123cmx63cmW x 73cmH; folded down - 110cmL x 63cmW x 73cmH). Not painted, still soft amber waxed colour. Matches with amber wood still showing on Priory pieces mentioned above (i.e. trims), very effective put together in a room. No chairs with table.
4. Bureau stationery desk (71cmL x 30cmW x 97cmH). Painted to match pieces above but not Priory. Drop down writing desk and shelves for stationery inside, plus 2 doors below revealing storage cupboard for larger stationery items.
5. Bookcase with sliding glass doors and feet, not Priory (107cmL x 32cmW x 98cmH). Has small and large shelves and a small drawer inside. Painted to match above items.
Preferably sold as a set (especially 3 piece Priory range) but all 5 pieces match very well. May consider selling items separately, so worth asking!
More photos can be emailed on request as 2nd bookcase and table not shown in this advert.
Sold as seen