Up for sale is this much loved and looked after Bailey Ranger 460/2, two berth caravan.
For it’s age, it’s in excellent condition and everything works as it should. Gas & electric water and heating – and it comes with everything ready to hook up and use – including a nearly new awning and purple line motor mover.
Complete with ¾ awning, groundsheet, skirt, pegs and curtains.
The technical bits
• Mass in Running Order – 860Kg
• Maximum Allowable/Authorised Weight – 1091Kg
• Internal Length - 4.55 metres
• Shipping Length - 6.04 metres
• Width 2.19 metres
• Awning Size 873 cm
• Layout - EW – end washroom
• Front locker containing
- Electric hook up lead
- Leg winder
- Propane gas bottle
- Waste water pipe
- Awning pegs
- Spare wheel – never used
Overall the body work is good. There’s the odd blemish here & there, but nothing that distracts from the overall look.
Internal – front
• Twin front seating – immaculate upholstery; no marks/stains/damage
• Converts to a large double bed by use of pull out system
• Twin drawer unit and floor level locker. Top folds over to form larger table
• Large, full dining table in stow away cupboard
• Curtains, flyscreens & blackout blinds throughout
• Excellent condition carpet & curtains throughout
• Four ring hob – all work – with fold down cover
• Grill & grill pan
• Hardly used Belling oven – very clean
• Sink & drainer with hot & cold taps and foldable cover, allowing more workspace – hot & cold water
• Cadet venture ¾ size awning
Overall this is a good, solid caravan that is in really good condition for the year (1999) and everything works as it should. There’s no damp and the floor is good; it’s been very well looked after.
It’s fully ready to go – the next owners will not be disappointed.
Any questions, please get in touch.
Thanks for looking.