You can place campaign advertising on Preloved via the Google AdWords system.
- You have full control on how and when your advert shows on Preloved. Use AdWords to target specific keywords or specific geographic locations across the site.
- AdWords allows you to use a range of display formats including text, graphics and video.
- You can advertise no matter what your budget - there is no minimum spending requirement.
- You have complete control over your budget, both for how much you spend for each click to your web site but also on your total daily spend.
- If you are already an AdWords user, you manage your Preloved ads from a central location with centralised billing.
- You can track the number of sales or conversions on your web site, made as a direct result of clicks from Preloved campaign advertising.
- Google AdSense accredited by the Media Rating Council to be fully compliant with Interactive Advertising Bureau standards for click measurement.
Your First Campaign
The system will guide you through the process of creating a new account. Once you have signed up, start by creating a campaign.
When creating your first campaign, choose the Display Network and Show ads only pages that match all my targeting methods.
In the Locations settings of the campaign, choose either to target the whole of the UK, or narrow this down to a local region.
Your Ad Group
If you want to target specific areas within Preloved, add relevant Keywords to your Ad Group.
In the Placements settings of the Ad Group, use the URL preloved.co.uk (do not include the www).
Note, the exact layout of these pages may change from time to time. If you have any problems, please contact us.