The listing is for a desktop PC that I have used as a gaming PC over the past 8 years. As I am upgrading, there is no operating system, so the machine is best for someone who is able to install their own OS (and potentially an SSD). I am happy to install Linux as proof that it works.
- Core i7 920 2.66Ghz (Bloomfield)
- 18GB DDR3 RAM (6x 3GB)
- EVGA 680i SLI X58 motherboard
- NVIDIA GeForce 750
- OCZ Fatal1ty 750W PSU
- LG Blu-ray writer
- Zalman Reserator v2 external water cooling system
- Thermaltake Tsunami case
- Samsung S24B150 23.6" monitor
- Microsoft Keyboard (Bluetooth), Logitech mouse
- 500GB HDD (no Operating System)
Due to the size of the PC, I am offering local collection only.