Here at Preloved we are all about being eco- friendly and thinking about the environment, not only being sustainable by using second hand items but making sure our make up is kind to animals and the environment!
Here is a list of beauty brands available in the UK that are both eco-friendly and cruelty free:
- Exclusive to Superdrug, B. Beauty is not only environmentally friendly but purse friendly too!
Look good and feel good—all ELF’s formulas are 100% vegan with no animal testing.
- EcoTools’ products are made from recycled aluminium and plastic, as well as their packaging being made from 100% Tree-Free paper (20% cotton and 80% bamboo fibers).
Most famously, EcoTools’ handles are made from renewable bamboo.
- Since their start in 1982, Barry M has never tested their finished products or ingredients on animals.
- They also support Humane Society International’s global Be Cruelty-Free campaign, the largest campaign in history to achieve a worldwide end to animal testing for cosmetics.
- Lush are probably the most prominent eco and animal friendly brand out of this list. They are avidly fighting animal testing and it is a core value of the company. Alongside this, Lush are committed to sustainable practices and being responsible for their impact on the environment.
- A less well known brand in the UK , however Cover FX produce high performing make up that is cruelty-free and free of mineral oil and other nasties such as Parabens and Sulfates.
Buy easier and sell faster and upgrade your Preloved membership for as little as £5 – what Preloved gems could you find?